Everyone’s done it. You head out to your favorite family fun spot and you have forgotten some very important items. Here is a little list of some of the things you want to bring with you when you head out to the beach for the day.
1. Sunscreen- Sunscreen is so important to keep yourself and the little kiddos from burning.
2. Snacks and water- To keep everyone happy and to avoid spending an arm and a leg for a bottled water and the bags of chips your kids will say they have to have because they are starving and if you are staying over lunch or dinner bring sandwiches or sandwich fixin’s and everyone can make their own.
3. A cooler- Coolers with ice are just amazing. It keeps your food fresh and drinks cold. The coolers with wheels are the most convenient too.
4. Towels- Well duh right? How many times do think people forget their towels? It happens all the time.
5. Beach chairs- A towel is great but a beach chair is much more comfortable.
6. An umbrella- It can get really hot out there and a bit of shade can go a long way!
7. A hat and sunglasses- Also to help avoid the heat and of course sun in your eyes.
8. Games- beach games like a frisbee, badminton rackets and a net, a volley ball or even a board game or cards if you like.
9. A change of clothes- just good to have.
10. Flip Flops- these are much more comfortable and it doesn’t matter if you get sand in them.
11. Binoculars- to keep track of the kiddos.
12. First Aid kit
One thing to note is that even though alcohol is allowed on some beaches, alcohol is dehydrating so make sure you keep yourself hydrated and limit the alcohol intake and most of all have fun!